NodeTrader Trade Like A Pro Video Replay Posted Below
Liquidity in the form of volume traded is vital for successfully trading any instrument.
This volume node indicator and associated instruction will teach you how to capitalize on volume in any market.
- Learn to identify powerful turning points in a market
- See how yesterday's information can benefit your trading today
- Long and short signals with tight stops
- Recommendations for profit taking as the trade progresses
What Can NodeTrader Do For You?
The tools you need to trade profitably
Stops, entries, targets, you will learn where they should be and how you should handle yourself when trading.
Let us do all the heavy lifting
We'll show you what we know with custom position sizing, and a pdf that you have never seen before and that is yours to keep and profit from.
Powerful BUY / SELL zones highlighted
I've posted a few videos on my ValuTrader YouTube channel of these dynamic zones and how they work. Check out the videos.
Risk on these trades is really affordable
Many times a stop is less than 15 ticks on the CL. Equally small, reliable stops can be found in other markets - YM, NQ, EMD, TF.
Learn a new trading technique
As long as there is volume to be traded, these techniques will continue to work.
Did we mention lifetime support?
Let's face it - software is always being updated. We use High Volume Nodes everyday in our own trading.
Our Customers About Us
- "I cannot express how surprised I am out the clarity and detail in NodeTrader. If I hadn't witnessed the zones work so precisely over and over I would swear this was fairy tale nonsense. Thank you for exposing the reality of the market! Thank you for your game plan and decisive trading! Thanks most for showing me the way - it has been a long road!" Ignacio Espericuerta
- "I am really intrigued and can't wait for the webinar. I know volume is important - but I DON"T KNOW HOW TO TRADE IT!" BZ
- "I appreciate the one on one instruction on low volume nodes and high volume nodes. I can only afford to trade YM and NQ right now, but I need to trade CL. I think your nodes can help me do it. Thanks!" Eric Y. - Miami, FL